"...Regarding the pediatrics workshop, we just found out that our university director would like help us facilitate it..this means that we might have to postpone the date that we set. I've heart that she will be in Addis late october..but will let you know when exactly that will be. We're all hoping that there will not be a problem with postponing your trip to Addis. Please comment on this."
Boooo!!! to this, is all I have to say.
I've now officially canceled my flight, and my birthday celebration in Washington, and all that jazz :( it's a really sad day for me actually. Now, if only I could also find someone to live in my apartment I can just move in with my folks and sulk all day. That would be just great. I really think so.
I don't really know what the plans are. We'll see. I'm waiting to hear something from Addis Ababa, so that my life doesn't have to be on hold like this. If the workshop is moved too far into the future, I will not be able to go. At least, the Ethiopian Airlines just refunded me the cost of the ticket (sans $200 fee), so that's not too bad. The Southwest points will come in handy when I take off to Ukraine, which I am still determined to do. I also need to start looking for a real job. This part-timing at the ABC School is really not enough to support me. I hate that. I want to keep my beautiful flat, but I suppose that it's not the end of the world. I can find something cuter later. Maybe not in the Bay? We'll see.
That's the latest. Keep up.

No comments:
Post a Comment